Thursday, December 2, 2010

Realizing what truly makes you blissful

I've just returned from a glorious trip to the Galapagos Islands with my husband. 'Re-entry' from a trip like this is often challenging. As I try to settle back in at work, I realize that I am truly blissful when I am out exploring this vast planet and it's beautiful people. Traveling and exploring are in my blood! This realization gave me the impulse to create this blog - my first ever! I've been told that I am a great travel journal writer, and I hope to share experiences, travel tips, and blissful thoughts with my readers. Perhaps blogging about these fantastic journeys will extend that blissful feeling into every day and encourage us to approach each day as if we are new to the experiences that lie ahead.


More to come about the Galapagos and other adventures large and small!

No comments:

Post a Comment